Below is a selection of wallpaper images for you to enjoy. Most are from the west coast of Canada, all are taken while landsharkz have been out caching and exploring.
1. Select appropriate image size for your monitor resolution.
2. Click on the link and after the image downloads.
3. Right-click the image of the wallpaper and choose “Set as Wallpaper” or “Set as Background”.
1. Save the image of the wallpaper to your Mac.
2. Open the Appearance control panel.
3. Select the Desktop tab.
4. Drag the image to the top of the control panel.
5. Click the Set Desktop button.